1. Students can define developmental skills of normally developing children and children with special educational needs.
2. Students understand the relationship between the aim, importance and principles of preschool education
3. Students earn the information needes in applicating preschool activities.
4. Students can define theories of development.
5. Students acquire ethical principles and rules related to his/her field.
6. Students can recognize tools and materials used in educational activities.
7. Students can distinguish the differences between several preschool education programs.
8. Students gain the abilities related with planning and practicing prescholl education programs.
9. Students gain the ability to apply the methods and techniques used in educational programs.
10. Students can develop materials appropriate for age and developmental characteristics of preschool children.
11. Students take an active role in the teamwork during the education process.
12. Students take an active role in social responsibility projects appropriate with the social and cultural characteristics of environmet with the awareness of social responsibility.
13. Students take active responsibility in child's education.
14. Students take an active role in family involvement activities.
15. Students improve the attitude and demenour open to learning about his/her life-long personel and professional development.
16. Students can reach and use the information sources properly.
17. Students gain the ability of making objective assessment in his/her studies
18. Students communicate effectively with children, families, colleagues and associations related with the field.
19. Students develop professional ethics and responsibility.
20. Students follow developments and can be sensitivite to the events related to his/her field.
21. Students develop creative thinking skills.
22. Students experience working in colloboration with the other disciplines.
23. Students will be proper examples to the society with his/her demeanor, attitude and behaviors.
1. It is to educate the personnel who have importance of child development and education, who know the developmental characteristics of 0-6 year old children, who have learned about habits and needs, and who can take measures against the problems that children may encounter.
2. The aim of the program is to educate the technical staff who are aware of the children who need special education and are able to organize the educational environment suitable for these children and are conscious about the mother health.
3. To gain qualified personnel who have knowledge about the illnesses that can be seen in the 0-6 age group and who know the ways of protection in this matter and have basic knowledge and skills.
4. It can be listed as training children who can prepare educational materials suitable for children's development levels and developing technology.
1. The aim of the program is to train the qualified technical personnel who respect the rights of children and human beings; follow in the footsteps of Atatürk, and protects the cultural values while maintaining a modern approach as demanded bay the sector.
2. To educate the trainees by providing an environment that will help the social, emotional, cognitive, self-care, language and physical development of children between 0-72 months.
3. To create a teacher profile that uses different learning-teaching strategies to improve basic process skills.